Stu has spent the last 10 years working with thousands of individuals and corporations to create transformations and help others go from ordinary to extraordinary. His work has been so successful, he has appeared on FOX, NBC, and the CW Network, and has been on radio programs across the country.
Subscribe to Quest for the Best
3 Key Points:
- Diets get trendy. They come and go, but only one nutrition style has stood the test of time… and it’s not paleo or keto.
- There are four criteria to consider with nutrition: Calories, Macro Nutrients, Glycemic Index, and PH influence.
- The #1 thing you can do to lose fat without making a huge change is to cut out carbs in the evening.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
- [00:56] – Why most diets end in disaster
- Most results are temporary and most people gain weight!
- Many diets don’t work because they’re so unrealistic
- [01:45] – Stu shares his own life experience with nutrition
- Stu overcame anorexia
- In 4 weeks, Stu put on 20 pounds of muscle while losing body fat – without any supplements or drugs
- [03:36] – The history of diets over the years
- Why diet’s even exist – they make money, but do they work?
- If Stu has the best diet, then why doesn’t everyone do it?
- [04:40] – Why most diets aren’t actually scientifically based
- Many diets cite sources that aren’t actually scientific
- Most references aren’t actually science-based or valid, but we never investigate
- [05:38] – Stu shares the 4 keys of nutrition
- There are calories, macro-nutrients, the Glycemic index, and the PH index
- Why acidity and alkalinity is so important for the body
- [07:24] – The 4 commandments of nutrition
- How to balance what you eat, how much you eat, when you eat, and the combination of foods at each meal
- [08:30] – Types of foods and how they affect the body
- [11:26] – How to choose the right quantity of food
- Even when you eat healthy, you’ll still gain weight if you eat too much
- Stu shares the best quantities of foods for women & men per meal and per day
- [12:52] – The timing of foods is critical to lose weight
- Should you eat more, frequent meals or fast during the day?
- How to speed up your metabolism by eating more
- [16:33] – Why you should stop eating carbs after 4:00 p.m.
- You need to eat differently in the morning, afternoon and evening
- The biggest mistake most of us make that causes us to gain weight fast
- [18:05] – How the combination of foods affect your body
- Why many vegetarians and vegans have a hard time staying lean
- Why carbohydrates aren’t bad and how to use them to your advantage
- How to balance your meals in the right ratios
- [22:06] – What is the PH influence and how does food influence it?
- Certain foods make your body acidic, and you should avoid them
- How to eat foods that balance your body’s PH level
- [25:28] – Stu shares an example day of meals
- [26:42] – Why you should cut out dairy
- 80% of people across the world have a food allergy to dairy
- The new term is “lactose persistent” because the exception is a person that can actually consume dairy
- [28:12] – 5 FAST TIPS to lose weight without any major changes in your diet
1) The Goal Setting Guide: Learn how to set goals and actually accomplish them within 90 days!
2) The Novo Method Success Pack: Create rapid success by learning how to overcome your mental blocks… then build your best body using my proven nutrition, cardio, and weight training program.