Tim Jones is the CEO of precision nutrition – an online company devoted to coaching in the health space. Tim spent 16 years in strategy, product development, marketing, and customer experience for some of the world’s leading brands, hospitals and educational institutions.
Subscribe to Quest for the Best
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
3 Key Strategies You’ll Discover:
- What a business process is and how to create them almost effortlessly! (This is the key to grow that most entrepreneurs miss).
- Why bootstrapping your company might be a better choice than trying to find capital from investors
- When you should go solo in a business and when you should bring in a partner or co-founder. (And how to find the right partner.)
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
- [01:52] – The big secret about scaling a company… and why most entrepreneurs get stuck and never create more than a small business
- [03:39] – Why you might be struggling to find good people and keeping them happy. (Tim explains the right way to build systems for this).
- [09:23] – How to start “observing” your own systems so your automation can become automatic and seamless. (This is Step 1 for scaling correctly!)
- [11:35] – How to create systems when you suck at structure or dread writing out processes
- [15:00] – Why you should bootstrap your business… and… the different sources of funding you should look at when you’re ready. (You might be able to fund your entire business without ever giving up control of your company!)
- [24:08] – The 2 rules for growing your business fast and making sure you’re successful. (If you follow these two rules, you will be ahead of 99% of business owners)!
- [25:30] – When to bring a partner or co-founder on board and when to be a “solopreneur”
- [30:34] – When you hire out a job vs. getting a partner in the company who can fill in your weaknesses or gaps
- [35:09] – The key mistakes to avoid when you’re looking for a partner or co-founder
- [41:06] – The single most important action you can take right now… and how you can get in touch with Tim.
1) The Goal Setting Guide: Learn how to set goals and actually accomplish them within 90 days!
2) The Novo Method Success Pack: Create rapid success by learning how to overcome your mental blocks… then build your best body using my proven nutrition, cardio, and weight training program.