Darren Virassammy is the Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of 34 Strong, comprised of a team that believes everyone deserves a great place to work and that any workplace can be great. A leading expert in the global employee engagement community, the 34 Strong team leverages the Strengths-Based approach to human development to create massive shifts within organizations, both culturally and on the bottom line.
Subscribe to Quest for the Best
3 Key Points:
- Why working on your weaknesses is a big mistake and what you should do instead
- The importance of “self-awareness” and how you should be using it to create success in your life
- How authenticity can empower you beyond belief and the best way to own who you are.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
- [01:40] – How Darren learned to help people excel and develop excellence and the simple foundational ingredients you need to know. (Here’s why you can’t get it done in “one shot” and how to do the right process to make it last!)
- [04:14] – How we’ve been conditioned (from childhood) to invest our time in our weaknesses and why this is the biggest mistake we can make! (Darren explains the real way to develop excellence and why it contradicts the messaging we hear.)
- [08:28] – How to identify and use our talents… and… why your talents shouldn’t limit you to WHAT you do but should guide you for HOW to do something. (When you learn this you can unlock your true talents and let them shine into the world like a lighthouse!)
- [13:10] – Why having this “self-awareness” is the most important aspect of excel in life and how to create a massive surge of confidence from our awareness. (This is one quality every leader has in life… and you can learn it in minutes!)
- [16:46] – Why “being authentic” is the most powerful position you can take and leads to unstoppable power and force in your life! (When you tap into your authenticity and own your strengths and weaknesses you will unlock a floodgate of success in your life.)
- [18:02] – The difference between “Grind”, “Greatness” and “Genius” and how you can easily learn how each apply to you. (And why knowing these three things is vital for success.)
- [20:00] – What you need to do if you don’t like your natural talents and want to do something that you’re “not naturally talented in.”
- [24:13] – The best way to figure out how to apply your talents to “real life” so you can create massive success and find the right people who will help balance your weaknesses. (When you learn this will be able to create so much forward momentum you will be unstoppable!)
- [28:30] – Two practical examples (weight loss and entrepreneurship) that demonstrate how to find and use your strengths in order to create fast success in your life.
- [37:20] – Darren shares the most important lesson he has ever learned and how it applies to your life
1) The Goal Setting Guide: Learn how to set goals and actually accomplish them within 90 days!
2) The Novo Method Success Pack: Create rapid success by learning how to overcome your mental blocks… then build your best body using my proven nutrition, cardio, and weight training program.