When word got out that Tiffany Jenkins was withdrawing from opiates on the floor of a jail cell, people in her town were shocked. Not because of the 27 felonies she’d committed, or the nature of her crimes, or that she’d been captain of the high school cheerleading squad just a few years prior, but because her boyfriend was a Sheriff Deputy, and his friends—their friends—were the ones who’d arrested her.
Subscribe to Quest for the Best
- High Achiever by Tiffany Jenkins
- Way Of The Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
- Tiffany’s website
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
3 Key Points:
- Being authentic and sharing your “truth” is one of the most powerful things you can do (and often creates success)!
- Don’t underestimate the power of Google
- No matter what has happened in your past… or who you “think” you are… your future is yours to write.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
- [01:40] – Tiffany explains what it’s like to have constant anxiety and how it led to addiction… imagine being in a horror movie 24/7 and feeling completely tense every second of your life. (One sip of alcohol put her on a path of destruction and chaos!)
- [04:50] – The progression of addiction that ruined Tiffany’s life and sent her down to rock bottom. (Tiffany ended up in jail – arrested by the same police officers that were good friends with her and her husband (who was a cop) and who never knew she had an addiction problem.)
- [09:03] – What hitting rock bottom is like… and how Tiffany (who was suicidal and hooked on opiates) tried to end her life… but pulled herself out after her father said this one crucial thing.
- [12:47] – The pivotal decision Tiffany made that allowed her to pull herself out of rock bottom and rise to a level of success in life
- [15:30] – The power of authenticity and why social media is skewing reality and causing many of us to become depressed and anxious. (When you compare yourself to a person’s timeline, you are comparing yourself to a “skewed reality.”)
- [17:00] – The advice Tiffany has for anyone struggling with addiction, anxiety, confusion, depression or any other challenge in their life.
- [19:50] – Why the 21st century and social media is a huge cause of our depression and anxiety… and what to do about it.
- [22:30] –
The amazing discover Tiffany and I make on this show! It leaves her speechless!
(And Tiffany reveals how she is so successful… even though she has no idea what she’s doing and she learns things one step at a time. When you hear this you’ll never doubt your abilities again or let doubt stop you from being successful.)
- [26:52] – How Tiffany uses a “dream board” to create success and why she attributes the majority of her success to this special board.
- [28:10] – The three non-cliché tools Tiffany uses for her success… and how you can use them RIGHT NOW!
- [29:12] – The one thing Tiffany would do differently. (You’ll never guess what she says!)
- [29:20] – The best advice Tiffany ever received
- [29:50] – Tiffany’s “personal habit” that leads to her success
- [30:31] – The “special trick” Tiffany uses to make sure she never forgets an idea she gets. (When you hear this you’ll kick yourself for not doing it!)
- [31:19] – The ONE unusual book Tiffany recommends for you and why this book will surprise you. (It’s a book that may change your life if you give it a chance).
- [33:02] – Stu actually makes a book recommendation for Tiffany… you gotta hear this!
- [35:01] – How you can find Tiffany and her book – High Achiever
1) The Goal Setting Guide: Learn how to set goals and actually accomplish them within 90 days!
2) The Novo Method Success Pack: Create rapid success by learning how to overcome your mental blocks… then build your best body using my proven nutrition, cardio, and weight training program.