Jade Wu, PhD, DBSM, is a board-certified sleep psychologist and sleep researcher at Duke University School of Medicine. She earned her PhD from Boston University and completed her clinical training at Duke. Her current research focuses on treating sleep disorders in those with chronic illness. In the clinic, her approach is grounded in both science and compassion.
Subscribe to Quest for the Best
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
3 Key Strategies You’ll Discover:
- How sleep may be affecting your hormones and causing weight gain
- The single most effective way to get better and more consistent sleep
- The biggest mistake 93% of people make when it comes to their sleep
1) The Goal Setting Guide: Learn how to set goals and actually accomplish them within 90 days!
2) The Novo Method Success Pack: Create rapid success by learning how to overcome your mental blocks… then build your best body using my proven nutrition, cardio, and weight training program.