Mark Metry is the author of the upcoming book “Screw Being Shy”, he hosts a global top 100 podcast, he’s on Amazon Prime’s “The Social Movement” docuseries, and he’s a podcast strategist. Everything he does from the moment he wakes up until he goes to sleep is ingrained with moving humanity forward, religious obedience towards the truth & love, and for the overall betterment of every random individual around the world.
Subscribe to Quest for the Best
Apple | Google | TuneIn| Stitcher | Radio Public | SoundCloud | Spotify
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
3 Key Strategies You’ll Discover:
- What the difference is between, “Social anxiety”, “Being shy”, and “an introvert”… and how to tell which category you fit into
- What to do when you’re shy… and what to do if you have full-blown social anxiety.
- How “gut health” can have a significant impact on anxiety (and what to do to fit it).
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
- [02:06] – How Mark discovered what “social anxiety” really is… why it’s isn’t just being introverted or shy… and why it’s so dangerous. (You might have this and not even know it!)
- [05:10] – How to determine if you have true social anxiety… and what you should do about it. (If you’re shy or introverted, there are other easily solutions you can do.)
- [09:43] – What the difference is between, “Social anxiety”, “Being shy”, and “an introvert”… and how to tell which category you fit into. A simple change in nutrition or sleep could get rid of this anxiety forever! (This is an extremely important distinction because it determines you psychological and physiological response and what to do about it.)
- [15:46] – What to do when you’re shy… and what to do if you have full-blown social anxiety. (These tips are easy and anyone can do them… even if you’ve tried to overcome shyness or anxiety before and failed miserably!)
- [28:26] – The one thing you can do right now… that will significantly improve (or get rid of completely) any social anxiety!
- [38:29] – How to find Mark, his new book (Screw Being Shy) and his parting piece of advice
- [38:53] – Stay tuned for Mark’s tips all this week!
1) The Goal Setting Guide: Learn how to set goals and actually accomplish them within 90 days!
2) The Novo Method Success Pack: Create rapid success by learning how to overcome your mental blocks… then build your best body using my proven nutrition, cardio, and weight training program.