Krista Scott-Dixon, PhD, holds counseling certifications from George Brown College and Leading Edge Training, which is certified by the Canadian Psychological Association. She is well known for her ability to help real people with real lives understand, embrace, and master the complex issues of nutrition, health, and lifestyle improvement. Her fresh perspective on fitness is highly regarded by coaches and clients alike.
Subscribe to Quest for the Best
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
3 Key Strategies You’ll Discover:
- How simple it can be to change your habits… and why you’re probably overcomplicating things.
- Why setting goals might be stopping you from succeeding… and how to determine what type of goals are right for you
- The simple strategy that will prepare you for almost any challenge you face
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
- [00:52] – Why people struggle to change behaviors and habits… and how you can make sure you nail your New Year’s Resolutions this year!
- [02:38] – The most common “roadblocks” that prevent people from succeeding (especially when trying to lose weight)… and the single easiest habit you can start doing right now that will help you lose weight fast.
- [07:10] – How to eat healthy if you’re always on the go and rushed. (And the strange way to create a mindset that will solve your problems for you)
- [10:45] – The simple, and often overlooked, tool that will allow you to create changes in your life without feeling overwhelmed. (And why SMART goals might actually be counter-productive)
- [15:56] – How to prepare yourself for challenges in life. (This simple little action item will fortify your resilience and prepare you for almost any challenge!)
- [22:20] – The common mistakes that cause most people to fail… and how to avoid them. (HINT: If you ever set goals, you’re probably falling into this trap!)
- [26:24] – The difference between “process goals” and “outcome goals” and how to tell which type of goals you should create.
- [31:39] – How to find your “blind spots” so you can uncover your sticking points and accelerate your progress almost immediately!
- [36:10] – Why you need to check out the new “macros course” from precision nutrition and how you can get in touch with Krista
1) The Goal Setting Guide: Learn how to set goals and actually accomplish them within 90 days!
2) The Novo Method Success Pack: Create rapid success by learning how to overcome your mental blocks… then build your best body using my proven nutrition, cardio, and weight training program.