John Berard, PhD, is the author of Change Maker: Turn Your Passion for Health and Fitness into a Powerful Purpose and a Wildly Successful Career and Co-founder of Precision Nutrition, the world’s largest nutrition coaching, education, and software company. Over the last 15 years he’s advised Apple, Equinox, Nike, and Titleist, as well as the San Antonio Spurs, Carolina Panthers, US Open Champ Sloane Stephens, and 2-division UFC Champ Georges St. Pierre. He’s also been named one of the 20 smartest coaches in the world and 100 most influential people in health and fitness.
Subscribe to Quest for the Best
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
3 Key Strategies You’ll Discover:
- The best way to get started in your passion so you can see forward movement immediately.
- The only step-by-step process you’ll ever need to build your business and create your dream career.
- The two most important “connections” you must create with your customers before they will ever do business with you.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
- [01:44] – How John used his passion to build a multi-million dollar company. (And how he sold it for $200 million!)
- [06:51] – The best way to get started in your passion so you can see forward movement immediately. (This is a down-and-dirty trick most “gurus” never tell you about.)
- [11:20] – The only 3 things you need to understand in business!
- [15:20] – How to compete with “the big companies” – even if you’re just starting out. (This process will allow you to quickly create remarkable products and services no matter where you are in your journey.)
- [22:09] – Why you won’t succeed on your own… and… how to get the “right kind of help” from the right people without having to spend thousands of dollars
- [25:20] – How to get instant feedback and design help for your product or service so you “hit a homerun” right out of the gates. (This strategy comes from Harvard by the way.)
- [28:28] – The only step-by-step process you’ll ever need to build your business and create your dream career. (This is THE process that all successful people use… but normally cannot articulate.)
- [33:37] – Why John’s new book will be the “Entrepreneur’s bible” for the next 20 years… and why you need to get a copy right now (and you can here: www.book.com )
- [35:02] – How to become good at marketing and sales. (Especially if you think you hate marketing and sales right now.)
- [39:36] – The two most important “connections” you must create with your customers before they will ever do business with you. (And how to implement the “results in advance” technique.)
- [42:31] – How to tell when to give something away for free… and when NOT to give away something for free.
- [44:44] – John’s parting advice… and how you can get his book Change Maker today
1) The Goal Setting Guide: Learn how to set goals and actually accomplish them within 90 days!
2) The Novo Method Success Pack: Create rapid success by learning how to overcome your mental blocks… then build your best body using my proven nutrition, cardio, and weight training program.