Lana Nelson is wife to Dr. Bruce Nelson, mother to 12 adult children and grandmother to 33. She loves to hike and garden and of course, experiment with food. Her newest book, The Food Codes is perfect for anyone who wants to tune into their own body rhythms to learn the perfect food for their body type, physical and emotional goals and lifestyle.
Subscribe to Quest for the Best
3 Key Points:
- You may be eating “healthy foods” that are actually causing you harm… and there’s a way to find out
- Why you need to be changing the foods you eat every few weeks (and why if you don’t do this, you can develop food allergies and sensitivities)
- What “fake foods” are and why you need to stop eating them now!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
- [01:06] – How you can easily be “intuitive” and listen to your body to discover what foods you should be eating (and what foods to avoid).
- [03:37] – The little-known reason you need to be changing your foods every few weeks. (This is also the reason we develop food allergies and sensitivities!)
- [06:00] – The exact method you can start using – right now – to figure out what foods to eat and avoid. (Lana explains the step-by-step method to do this!)
- [13:27] – How to use these techniques for weight loss, disease prevention, food allergies and more! (And what you should never… ever use this for.)
- [15:36] – The method you can use for weight-loss! (Lana goes over the questions you need to ask and how to “test” if a food is good for your weight-loss.)
- [20:29] – The “fake foods” that block your body and mess up your entire system. (Warning… these foods should be avoided at all costs – be everyone!)
- [26:38] – What questions you should ask and when you should ask them to make sure you’re eating the right foods for your body.
- [29:55] – Why “health foods” may actually prevent you from being healthy or losing weight… and how to find out if this is the case.
- [33:37] – How to test for another person if you want to help them and find out if they are eating foods that are bad for them! (This is a great tool – especially if you do any type of nutrition coaching!)
- [35:20] – How to find Lana Nelson and connect with her
1) The Goal Setting Guide: Learn how to set goals and actually accomplish them within 90 days!
2) The Novo Method Success Pack: Create rapid success by learning how to overcome your mental blocks… then build your best body using my proven nutrition, cardio, and weight training program.