Grant Baldwin has been speaking professionally for 10+ years now and has given over 400 keynote presentations to audiences as large as 13,000. He is the creator of The Speaker Lab, where he teaches speakers how to find and book paid speaking engagements – whether you’re a rookie or a veteran speaker.
Subscribe to Quest for the Best
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
3 Key Strategies You’ll Discover:
- The biggest mistake people make when getting into speaking… and how to prevent this from happening to you.
- Why you don’t need to have any crazy accomplishments to become a successful speaker.
- How to get into speaking and decide what type of speaker you should be.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
- [00:45] – How Grant got into speaking and how you can get into speaking – even if you don’t have any sort of “incredible” story. (And who should NOT become a speaker!)
- [04:02] – Why you don’t have to have any sort of crazy accomplishment or prerequisite to be a successful speaker. (There is one qualification you DO need to meet though!)
- [05:49] – Why you’re actually in the “problem solving business” … and… the biggest mistake 99% of speakers (and entrepreneurs) make that causes you to fail.
- [12:30] – The first step you must take if you want to become a successful speaker. (This also applies to business and entrepreneurs!)
- [17:11] – How to find and create a specialty that people will pay you for! (This is the single most important tip you can get as a speaker and entrepreneur.)
- [22:18] – What to do if you’ve started speaking, but you’ve hit a wall or you’re having trouble growing. (And the “Secret” Grant reveals about why most speakers fail.)
- [29:39] – The single best tactic you can use as a speaker… and how to get Grant’s book “The Successful Speaker” (You can get bonuses too!)
1) The Goal Setting Guide: Learn how to set goals and actually accomplish them within 90 days!
2) The Novo Method Success Pack: Create rapid success by learning how to overcome your mental blocks… then build your best body using my proven nutrition, cardio, and weight training program.